Saturday, March 5, 2016

Better AJ Gifts!

Today on the daily spin I got some actually good items. Or RIMs anyway.
 I like. Today's new item Today's new item is a leoerchaun hat and a clover fountain. (Credit to the AJF for this gif!)
Today, I will be demonstrating a Lucky Clovers method to help you win(BEST WITH EAGLE OR OWL). I call  it "scouring." How it works is that you go on the starting point and go down.  (use map) Then go up. When you're at the top, slightly move to the side and repeat. This way, if you have a good eye, you can finish in minutes!This is an example of the map for scouring:
 I finished the first 2 chests in under 10 minutes! When I scoured he whole map I had 46 clovers. There was a small corner that I missed so I went there and got my remaining clovers. I got semi good items. FIRST, here are the furnitures:
 (I discarded some)
HERE ARE MY CLOTHES!
 My grand total was 21 minutes. I hope you like my way! Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Your idea is brilliant! I tried it and it was MUCH easier than just running around in random places, it felt organized. And I got Phantom Armor and Rare Spartain Armor! Thanks for sharing this "scouring"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice idea! I should try it!

    ReplyDelete