Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Needs Ideas

Hey jammers! Today, I will be presenting you with a weird post (I missed RIM Review because the Rare Item Monday was pretty much the same thing as the clover sunglasses). I need ideas. I don't just want a post explaining daily items. I try to make it free of the "Animal Jam Spirit Blog" style, because it just doesn't make sense, to make a long post about one or two items. Soo I need some new, fresh ideas! Any ideas will be taken into consideration. I'm as open as it gets! To get a reply, head over to my channel Jewdig Lamb and share your ideas.
On a surprising note.. We have no new items today. AJHQ's probably going to make a big update this week. So I can have la Raw Reactions. ;p
I also made what I call a "Pi Animal."
 Wait... Where IS my cheetah? Hullo? Hullo? Oh, there it is!
 
The Pi Animal in its natural habitat, the school.
Aaand that is all for today! I hope you liked my entertaining post.
Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... You could post pictures of what people say in Jamaa that is funny, glitches, funny stories... And the list goes on! ;)

    ReplyDelete